As those tears came rolling down from her cheek, I decided it was the worst day of my life, reason for those tears, I refused to take pills for my illness. The whole night I was looking at one of Gods photo frames and kept begging for the pardon. Yes I had committed Sin.
She would get up at 5 o clock in the morning, to make our breakfast, take out our school dresses, heat water for everyone, comb our hair, pack our lunches and drop us at school. By the time we came back from school she would do the dishes, make dinner, check our homeworks, make bed for us and tell us a story to sleep. Yet I had the audacity to take her for granted, and over that she had such a huge heart that she granted pardon for my every Sin. Only you could do it Aai.
She did all this in every season, no matter how ill she was. If Dad taught me how to be tough, you taught me how to be compassionate. Only you could do it Aai.
Giving so much love without expecting anything, I could never do it. Salutations for showering so much of Unconditional love on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment