Sunday, May 23, 2010

Review: Kites

Kites is all about two HOT bodies, and for all those who have seen the trailers and thinking that Hrithik would walk away with all the praise, hold your words till you see the movie, the dusky beauty Barbara is not giving up so easy ( damn she is HOT).

I must say, Hrithik scores in all the other departments though, acting, dancing.

Whenever Hrithik and Barbara are on screen ( which they are most of time), you feel the charm and the spark in their relationship. The chemistry clicks. What lacks is a good music score, I would have expected it to be more romantic, but the music just disappoints. There are some implausible scenes in the movie( the cop chase was ridiculous and I never knew that robbing a bank was so easy),but this is a bollywood movie you can take these.

Go watch it for Hrithik and Barbara, these two HOT bodies deserve to be seen on a bigger screen than at your home.

Fact: The scene where hrithik after his marriage with barbara shouts ( I am shitting in my pants) is copied from My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

No comments: