The princess speaks...
You are right, I had my self beguiled
I should've known, me ain't a destiny's child
but turn of events is ever so worse
never realized, my prosperity is my curse
I will not stop myself, I will cry
moist,my eyes may seem, soon they will run dry
no words to describe my hearts excruciating pain
nothing can ever hurt me so much, that is what I gain
you looked into my eyes, when you held open that lions jaw
your smile allayed my worry and I was just in complete awe
Uncouth you may be to people,I just saw you as man with valor
When you smiled at me and you did my life a favor
Few seconds of eye contact, that seemed to last a lifetime
right there and then, I lived my life, everything so perfect and sublime
You smiled and laughed with other women, I acted impervious
in truth, I thought of beating them to pulp, I was so jealous
Life stops for none, and it will not for me
crumbled, my dream lies, of together we
Happy, I know, I will never be in life again
But I Promise, I will pretend like having no pain.
2 comments:
Awesome... :))) .. Loved both the parts..
Indeeed Superb ...
Post a Comment