Thursday, February 10, 2011

Utsav Sharma: A small candle light turning into huge fire?

Curious to know what happened to the Aarushi case. I opened up news websites, the case is very intriguing and so far lack of evidence doesn't allow any body to be indicted. As I read through the report, like CBI even I felt that her parents might have killed her. And the updated picture of her parents, Nupur Talwar and Rajesh Talwar was shown at the top. I saw that Rajesh Talwar had dressing on his both hands and a band-aid strip on his forehead. I was wondering what might have gone wrong.

At the end of the report it said, "Rajesh Talwar was attacked by Utsav Sharma outside Ghaziabad court". I told myself "wait a second... Utsav sharma... I have heard this name before". And all the news web pages i read in the past 6 months were flashing in my brain.

Utsav Sharma was the same individual who had attacked SSP Rathore, the accused on Ruchika Girhotra molestation case. Again outside court, where time and again justice was denied in both cases.

I am thinking, what a spirited soul that is. He is a man on mission, I don't know why news websites don't talk about him. 60% of the news website dedicated for karan johar b'day party photos, bollywood gossips but not much information about Utsav Sharma.

Utsav Sharma is reflection of the anger that resides in all young citizens of India. Taking law into hand is not the solution everytime. But as Guru Teg Bahadur says... "when all means of getting justice are denied, lifting of sword is just"

1 comment:

Jinisha Patel said...

oh well.. Aarushi's case is murder mystery and somehow I strongly believe that her parents killer her.