Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inception

When was the last time I came out of the theater with a total disbelief and in total silence, and with a thought that I should book the next show ticket too, never before. 12:16 AM to 3:00 AM I was watching this movie without blinking my eye. If anybody had any doubts that Christopher Nolan was a genius in film making, those doubts will be put to rest. If you guys ever thought why Christopher Nolan was so highly rated, go watch this movie you will know.

The movie is about planting an idea in somebody's mind, by getting into their dream. A concept that seems so implausible, but the terms like the kick, the tudor, the limbo, are so real that you can relate all of your dreams to these. Di-Caprio again gets a role of life time and delivers it with a punch.

I saw some of the critics calling it slow( and trust me this comment just makes me laugh), as usual the Mob against the Genius( Nolan ) fight continues. I wouldn't be scared to rate this movie 10/10, and call it the movie of the millennium, the most complex, intriguing, movie ever made.

No comments: